January Wrap Up

Here are all the books I've read in January. I mixed variety of Fantasy, Paranormal, Mystery Contemporary and much more. I was able to complete one full series and start on another series.

Listed in the exact order that I read each book. If it has an * it's because it was a novella.
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed #0.5) by Josephine Angelini (review)*
  • Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini (review)
  • Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini (review)
  • Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini (review)
  • Premeditated by Josin McQuein (review)
  • Crewel by Gennifer Albin (review)
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin (review)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin (review)
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (review)
  • Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (review)
  • Paper Towns by John Green (review)
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (review)
  • Impostor (Variants #1) by Susanne Winnacker
  • The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered #1.5) by A. G. Howard (review)*
  • Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A. G. Howard (review)
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (review)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi (review)
  • Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi (review)*
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi (review)
  • Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi (review)*
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (review)
  • Forged (Altered #0.5) by Jennifer Rush (review)*
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead
I also started reading Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead and got about three chapters in.

So I've read a total number of 18 novels and 5 novellas this month...that's a total of 23 books!

My least favorite book of the month was Crewel by Gennifer Albin. I just did not like the world or care for the characters too much. My favorite book of the month is a tie between Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi because it has so much action, a love triangle and so many secrets revealed.

I am pretty proud of completing 23 books this month because I know February will be a hard month to follow up with since my son will be born.

What have you read this month?