Book Review | Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Title: Ignite Me

Author: Tahereh Mafi

Series: Shatter Me, #3

Genres: Dystopian, Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi

Publication/Year: HarperCollins • 2014

Page Numbers: 416

Synopsis from Goodreads:
"Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew - about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam - was wrong."
My Rating★★★★★

Quote(s) I Like:
"I want to laugh because all I can think is how horrible and beautiful it is, that our eyes blur the truth when  we can't bear to see it." - Juliette

"For so many years I lived in constant terror of myself. Doubt had married my fear and moved into my mind, where it built castles and ruled kingdoms and reigned over me, bowing my will to its whispers until I was little more than an acquiescing peon, too terrified to disobey, too terrified to disagree...I am no longer afraid of fear, and I will not let it rule me. Fear will learn to fear me." - Juliette

My Thoughts:
Favorite all the way! Beautiful writing, beautiful characters, beautiful ending. I am so pleased and yet crushed. Crushed that the trilogy is over, but in love with how it ended. Tahereh Mafi really did an amazing job! I can absolutely say after reading half way through the book I was completely converted to a team Warner fan. I love how everyone came together and how Juliette grew. I'm glad she finally settled for a brother and I'm even more happy that Adam and Aaron (Warner) finally both know the truth and can accept each other as brothers.

Overall Conclusion:
I really loved this ending! I marked so many places in my book because some scenes just tore my heart out, and others put it back together. 

This book went exactly how I hoped it would go and was the perfect ending to an outstanding trilogy.

Definitely looking forward to any other books Tahereh Mafi writes!


Have you read this book?