Book Review | The Prince by Kiera Cass

Title: The Prince

Author: Kiera Cass

Series: The Selection, #0.5

Genres: Dystopian, Romance, Novella

Publication/Year: HarperTeen • 2013

Page Numbers: 64

Synopsis from Goodreads:
"Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...
Before Aspen broke America's heart... 
There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life... 
Don't miss this thrilling 64-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection."
My Rating★★★★.5

Quote(s) I Like:
"She was a servant to her crown, I was a servant to mine and our masters would never cross." - Prince Maxon

"Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself. You'll find a wife because you have to, but you've already known love and let it go." - Daphne

My Thoughts:
I love how Prince Maxon and America met. I love even more how she was upfront with her feelings. Maxon has definitely fallen for America. She reminds me of Prince Maxon's mother.

I don't like how Maxon's father act. He definitely needs to take a chill pill for sure. He is being too aggressive on his son. His wife was only a four so making sure Maxon gets a higher class shouldn't even occur.

It sucks how Maxon and Daphne have to be slaves to their roles and crowns. Since he can't be with Daphne, I hope Maxon ends up with America in the end, especially since he has a connection with her already.


Have you read this book?