March TBR

It's march which means we are getting closer to Spring -- yippee!!!! This month I'm not aiming too high of a TBR pile simply because I am a new mom. I gave birth to an adorable baby boy on February 13th so trying to read a massive pile of books in between taking care of a newborn, not sleeping and doing my daily chores/tasks will  be complicated. 

I figured this month I can aim for the same amount of books I read in February -- 8 books total with a possible 9th one. I am going to try and participate in at least one to two buddy reads (marking buddy read books with *) a month just for the fun of it to interact with other booktubers, book bloggers and Goodreads friends.
Here are the books in the exact order I plan to read them this month:
  • Just One Day (Just One Day #1)by Gayle Forman
  • Moon Angel (Moon Angel #1) by F. W. Pinkerton
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor*
  • The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner*
  • The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
  • The Guard (The Selection #2.5) by Kiera Cass
  • Control (Control #1) by Lydia Kang
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
  • Panic by Lauren Oliver**
**Panic by Lauren Oliver is a possibility if I finish up all the other books before the end of the month.

Hopefully I can get through these amazing books this month and have another great reading month!

What books are on your TBR list for this month?