Bout of Books 10 Goals

Frgo I signed up for my first ever Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, which you can see here, and I am super excited! I never got a chance to jot down my goals because I just didn't know what my goals would be. Now with a week away from the read-a-thon I have my goals laid out.

Time Devoted to Reading:
I will be reading everyday, especially when my two month old is sleeping. The challenge for me is not falling asleep since I tend to nap when my son is sleeping.

My Goals
  • Read 6 of the 7 review books.
  • Read 1 novella.
  • Take part in two twitter chats on Monday and Saturday.
  • Participate in at least two challenge
  • Meet new people via blogs, twitter and/or YouTube
  • Have fun
Books to Read
  • Enlightened by A. L. Waddington
  • Amulet of Elusion by Katie Lynn Johnson
  • Spearwood Academy by A. S. Oren
  • The Elf Girl by Markelle Grabo
  • The Spell Master by Markelle Grabo
  • Dreary & Naughty: Friday the 13th of February by John LaFleur
  • Dark Days by Kate Ormand
  • Glitches by Marissa Meyer
Updates
As far as updates, I will update my status on Goodreads every time I put the book down to take care of my son or household duties. I will update Twitter constantly and my blog every evening at midnight. A general wrap up will be done when the read-a-thon is over.

I can't wait to embark on my first ever Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!

Are you taking part in it? What are your goals?