Bout of Bools 10.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books is over. This is my wrap-up post. You can also take a look at my starting goals and my daily reading progress for this read-a-thon. For more info about Bout of Books 10.0 and future read-a-thons, check the official website.

Did I accomplish my goals?

MY GOALS
  • Read 6 of the 7 review books.
  • Read 1 novella.
  • Take part in two twitter chats on Monday and Saturday.
  • Participate in at least two challenge
  • Meet new people via blogs, twitter and/or YouTube
  • Have fun
BOUT OF BOOKS TBR
  • Enlightened by A. L. Waddington
  • Amulet of Elusion by Katie Lynn Johnson
  • Spearwood Academy by A. S. Oren
  • The Elf Girl by Markelle Grabo
  • The Spell Master by Markelle Grabo
  • Dreary & Naughty: Friday the 13th of February by John LaFleur
  • Dark Days by Kate Ormand
  • Glitches by Marissa Meyer
HOW DID I DO?
As far as my goals go I completed 5 of the 7 review books and I started 1 of them. I also read the the 1 novella I wanted to read, so I am happy with my progress. I took part in both twitter chats on Wednesday and Saturday and I had a total blast, so I completed my goal of partaking in two twitter chats. I also did a total of five challenges which is more then I thought I would do. I had fun and I met new people via blogs and twitter so my goals were pretty much met.

WRAP-UP
Total Twitter Chats: 2
  • Wednesday 
  • Saturday 
Total Challenges: 5
  • Books You're Looking Forward To - River City Reading 
  • Spell It Out - KimberlyFaye Reads
  • Cover Scavenger Hunt - Book Monster
  • Rainbow of Books - Neon Yeti Reads
  • Show Author Love - Doing Dewey
Total Books Read: 6
  • Dreary & Naughty: Friday the 13th of February by John LaFleur
  • Enlightened by A. L. Waddington
  • Amulet of Elusion by Katie Lynn Johnson
  • Spearwood Academy One by A. S. Oren
  • Glitches by Marissa Meyer
  • The Elf Girl by Markelle Grabo
Total Books In-Progress: 2
  • The Spell Master by Markelle Grabo
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Total Pages Read: 1,075

Only book I didn't get to was Dark Days by Kate Ormand, but to have completed 5 books, 1 novella AND start 2 other books is very much a huge accomplishment for me in a matter of 1 whole week.

I totally enjoyed Bout of Books 10.0 Read-a-thon and definitely plan to partake in the Bout of Books 11.0 Read-a-thon in August!

Now I have prepare myself to write these reviews for the Write On Review-a-thon hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. Click here to see more info on the Write On Review-a-thon.

How did you do for your Bout of Books 10.0?