My Bookish Wants & Gots (1)

My Bookish Wants & Gots is a monthly feature, created by Brianna at The Book Vixen, that will post on the first Saturday of the month. You list the books you want - which can be old, new, or upcoming releases - and the books you recently got. My Bookish Wants & Gots was inspired by Book Chick City’s On My Wishlist and the Mailbox Monday meme.

I will do this ever first Saturday of the month to keep track of new releases I want for the month and also to see what books I purchased the previous month that need to be read.

**To see info about each book click on the covers**

My Wants
These are mostly May releases I am looking forward to with the exception of two being older releases.
 

My Gots
These are just a few of the books I got over the month of April...can't show them all, so here are the ones I'm most excited about...

*I received an eArc of the The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead and Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman*

What are some of your bookish wants and gots?