River City Reading's Bout of Books Challenge

Challenge hosted by Shannon @ River City Reading. The blurb:

Hello, Bout of Books-ers! Can you take a break from reading to think a little bit more about books? Once this week is done, you're going to need more to read, right? Last month I created a list of ten summer titles I'm looking forward toYour challenge is simple: create a list of titles you're looking forward to reading. They can be upcoming titles in a specific season, titles that have been on your shelves, it's up to you!

Seeing as I have a ton of books I'm looking forward to I'll just stick 10.
  1. End Times by Anna Schumacher (May 20th)
  2. The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead (May 29th)
  3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell (July 8th)
  4. Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson (Sept 2nd)
  5. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (Sept 2nd)
  6. Balance Keepers by Lindsay Cummings (Sept 24th)
  7. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Oct 14th)
  8. Talon by Julie Kagawa (Oct 28th)
  9. Atlantia by Ally Condie (Nov 4th)
  10. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Nov 4th)
Two of books are in a series that I need to complete and the others are just books I'm highly interested in starting.

What books are you looking forward to?