13 Books on My Summer TBR List

Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.

This week I wanted to focus on my summer TBR list.

Here are 13 books on my summer TBR list (in no particular order):
  1. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor 
  2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
  3. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
  4. The Elite by Kiera Cassandra
  5. The One by Kiera Cassandra 
  6. Antigodess by Kendare Blake 
  7. Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne 
  8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 
  9. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole 
  10. Ironskin by Tina Connolly 
  11. The Muder Complex by Lindsay Cummings 
  12. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  13. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong 
I definitely have a lot more books on my summer TBR list, but that will be shared in another post!


What are your top 13 books on your summer TBR list?