Bout of Books 11.0 Sign Up

BoB11-200x200I am so super excited to be partaking in another Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I participated in Bout of Books 10.0 and totally enjoyed it!

Don’t know what Bout of Books is? Here’s what it is:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am on Monday, August 18th and run through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

- From the Bout of Books team

I first joined Bout of Books read-a-thon back in May and it was completely awesome for me. At first I felt a bit intimidated because I had just gotten back into reading in October 2013 and thought a read-a-thon would be too much, but I was wrong. The read-a-thon was totally fun.

I always would see blogposts and videos in the book blogging and booktube community and taking part in the Bout of Books 10.0 just made me feel at home. Ever since  have been apart of a bunch of other read-a-thons.

I can’t wait for the twitter sprints, Q&A’s, challenges and much more. Especially now that my son is going to be 6 months, I’m curious to see how much reading I can get done.

For my goals and TBR list I will be posting them the week prior on August 11th.

Have you ever joined a read-a-thon? Are you looking forward to having a good time in the bookish community? If so, join the Bout of Books 11.0 Read-a-thon!