Bout of Books Challenge | 5 Books

Can you believe it?! It's the final day of Bout of Books 11.0 read-a-thon. I am shocked! I totally enjoyed myself and can't wait to do my wrap up!

Today's last and final challenge is called 5 Books Post Apocalyptic Edition hosted by Ashley from Falling Down the Book Hole.
To give you a break between all the reading here is a challenge for you to complete about 5 books you would want with you as the end of the world is coming! Here is the scenario! I hope you enjoy the challenge!
It is 11:00 PM on a Sunday night. You are laying in bed thinking about all of the things you must do the next day. Tasks of the coming days consume your thoughts and while your mind is somewhere else you are caught off guard by a flash in the sky that is followed by a large wailing screech that pierces the air and shatters your bedroom window. Slowly you move to the window and what you see catches your breathe and causes you to stumble back a few steps. The aliens (at least you think they are aliens) have began to enter the city and destroy everything that is in their path. Through the window your view is consumed with destruction, screaming people and large flames that are dancing across the city at a fast pace. You notice that the creatures are heading in your direction and you realize you probably have about fifteen minutes before they reach your home. That means you have only about ten minutes to gather your belongings and escape before you are caught in the attack from the aliens invading the city.
Given the short amount of time you are only able to take 5 books with you. What books would you pick to take with you as you escape and prepare for the end of the world. Would you choose books that would help you survive in the post-apocalyptic world ,books for pleasure that would make you happy and take you to a fantasy reality or books that you can’t live without?
Wow this sounds like a hard pick. Only 5 books! I'd probably pack away box sets and series lol.

After so much needed thinking and personal deliberation I have decided on these 5 books:

~ Angelfall by Susan Ee. This has some amazing tips on how to stay low and out of sight by Penryn. It can't help against aliens, but it will help me stay hidden for some time hopefully.

~ Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. It's a dystopian society with paranormal aspects. It will keep my hopes up about the world.

~ Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. A post apocalyptic world with two different sides that survived in different way. I can learn something.

~ Easy by Tammara Webber. I need to take a New Adult Contemporary book with me for all the feels and keep me intact with my emotions and not become a scared mess.

~ Storms of Lazarus by Karen Kincy. A New Adult Steampunk with action, humor, romance, sex and paranormal abilities. I will need this for the days I feel like crying as a pick-me-up.

This was definitely a hard decision, but nonetheless these 5 books would suffice!

What are your 5 books for a post apocalyptic world?