Bout of Books Challenge | Scavenger Hunt

First day and challenge for Bout of Books 11.0!

This challenge is hosted by Kristen from The Book Monsters. Her challenge is a book scavenger hunt via instagram (or other social media platform)
Welcome to one of the first challenges of Bout of Books
This challenge is only open to readathon participants, so make sure you’ve signed up
So, I’ve become a bit obsessed with challenges on Instagram, so I thought it would be fun to host a book scavenger hunt. Add me onInstagram, I’ll follow back and like your bookish stuff! You do not have to useInstagram, you can post on your blog, twitter, tumblr, or goodreads. 
You can take your own pictures or use images you find online. Up to you. 
You can complete as many of the hunts as you like. The more you do the more chances you have to win!
If you like hashtags, use this one –#boutofbookshunt 
Simple, right? 
Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
2. A book that has been made into a movie/tv show
3. A series you love
4. An anthology of poems or short stories
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves

 So let's go!

I posted all of my finds on my bookish instagram page, but below are the same images. Click the images to go to my instagram page or click this -->> @nayspinkbookshelf

1. A book that starts with "B"
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan. I can't wait to give this a go!

2. A book that has been turned into a movie or tv show.
The movie was fantastic! I definitely can't wait to see if the book is just as great and haunting. 

3. A series you love.
OMG -- the Starcrossed trilogy is fantastic.  Josephine Angelini created such an outstanding take on Greek mythology, gods and goddesses. Totally in love with this entire trilogy (the first book is a novella).

4. An anthology of poems or short stories.
The first 6 prequels to the Grimm Diaries by Cameron Jace.

5. A book on your TBR shelf or your full TBR shelves.
I have yet to read this and finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy! It's killing me. I need to read this. This is top priority! 
As for my TBR shelf...I have over 1,100 books ... shameful, yes, but I I'm a book addict!

So how'd your Scavenger Hunt go?!