Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge Sign Up

Alexa and I are teaming up to do a reading challenge for 2015! If this seems sudden, that's because.. it is. Like the many things we organize, it all comes together quickly and randomly. A couple months ago I had made an off-handed comment about how we should organize one but I didn't know what. Then on Monday she texted me with the fantasy reading challenge idea and literally a few hours later, we had the guidelines, graphics and the introductory post set. What can I say? Once we get the ball rolling, it's hard for us to stop! 
And with that said, we are very excited to host this Flights of Fantasy challenge! We both share a deep love of fantasy books and it's one of the first things we bonded over when we became friends. Personally, it's a genre I started loving as a kid and probably love twice as much now. Even though I appreciate all kinds of stories, nothing quite sweeps me away like a good fantasy book.  We are keeping this challenge super simple so we hope all you fantasy veterans and newbies alike will join us!
- Rachel at Hello, Chelly

Important information

  • The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2015. 
  • Feel free to tweet about the challenge using the hashtag #flightsoffantasy, or to grab the button and link to the challenge on your blog.
  • No levels!

My goal is to read 12 fantasy books this year that aren't apart of another challenge I'm partaking in.

Here is my Fantasy TBR -