Top 10: Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is  Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors.

This is a topic that I am always pondering about and my list seems to always grow with new authors to love. I decided to break my top 10 into my top 5 YA, top 2 NA and my top 3 Adult auto-buy authors to make it a bit easier. These are my picks from the authors I've read this year because I can't pick from all the years.

Top 5 YA Authors
1) Jennifer L. Armentrout. I started off with her Don't Look Back book and fell in love with her writing. After that I've read her Lux series and The Dark Elements trilogy and just can't get enough of her writing. I plan to read each and every book she writes under JLA or J.Lynn.

2) Sarah J. Maas. Her writing for Throne of Glass series is just beyond phenomenal! I even enjoyed her A Court of Thorns and Roses as well. I'm hooked to the world and characters that she creates in such an interesting and gripping way that's mixed with fantasy, romance and betrayl.

3) Marie Lu. When I need a good book with romance, drama, twists, turns and shockingly great endings...she never ceases to amaze me. Her Legend trilogy was just off this planet and then when I read The Young Elites I was even more blown away. She is definitely an author that gets me as a reader.

4) Richelle Mead. When it comes to a good paranormal romance ya series I know I can count on her. I only read her Vampire Academy series, but I am gripping to read the Bloodlines series and her adult series called Age of X. I know there are great things in store for me when I get to them.

5) Susan Ee. She wrote such a profound angel trilogy that I just cannot see me not buying her other books. She blew me away with her paranormal trilogy and she has a place in my auto-buy authors.

Top 2 NA Authors

6) Zoraida Cordova. Her writing is intense, romantic and dramatic. I never get bored with her books and she doesn't overdo with the sex scenes which I appreciate. Her male characters start off like assholes, but they grow into amazing men for her female characters.

7) Jessica Sorensen. Her stories are simply poetic! I'm not sure what more I can say about her writing and novels. I have only read one book, but that one book has sparked a love for her and all the novels she writes. They (her characters) are relate-able in every sense.

Top 3 Adult Authors
8) J. Kenner. A new author for me who can seriously create a world of hot men and make them jerks, but then turns them into powerful loving gentlemen with a wild side. I loved both her female and male characters because they are equally headstrong and the sex in her books is just lovable.

9) Sylvia Day. Another new author for me that has sparked a renewed love for the Adult erotic romance novels. Her books are hot and steamy without being overdone and too raunchy to the point where I want to vomit. She takes sex/bdsm and makes into something so poetic.

10) Gena Showalter. I am huge fan of her writing for both YA and Adult novels. She is just brilliant with the way she captures my mind and drags me soul-deep into a book. I cannot wait to read more of her because Alice in Zombieland and The Lords of the Underworld series are just freaking outstanding!

These are my top 10 auto-buy authors so far, but that may change in a week or two.

Who are your auto-buy authors?