Week in Review #2

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to do another Week in Review with you all, which I hope to have posted every Sunday in preparation for the week ahead. Originally I set to do it on Monday's but I think Sundays are better off.

Currently Reading
This book has got me completely hooked and I'm only 26% in! Marie Lu is brilliant in this novel. I loved her Legend trilogy, but this seems to be much more fast paced, action packed and dark. Adelina is fierce and Enzo is fantastic. I'm intrigued and gripped to this novel.

What I Read Last Week
The Stranger by Anna Banks 
Legacy Lost by Anna Banks 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare 
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare 
Of Triton by Anna Banks 
Girls Day Out by Anna Banks 
Of Neptune by Anna Banks 
Mr. Beautiful by R.K. Lilley 

Listed in the exact order I read them. Every book last week was just awesome to read! Favorite read was Mr. Beautiful by R.K. Lilley because I was on an erotic romance binge for the past two weeks. A close second is definitely City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare!

This Week's TBR
I am totally excited and sad to finish The Mortal Instruments series because I want to get to The Infernal Devices trilogy. I'm ready to finish up with the White Rabbit Chronicles since I did read Alice in Zombieland and enjoyed it a lot. I also want to get to The Kiss of Deception because I heard so many great things about it.


What's your TBR for this week?