Week in Review #4

Hello loves!

This past week has been an incredible reading week for me. I've read a few fantasy books, but mostly stuck to contemporary romance. I forgot how in love I was with a great contemporary romance novel.

Currently Reading:
I'm excited to read this because I need some real fantasy with magic and this also has a bit of ghost. Excited to see how this goes since I've heard so much about how amazing this trilogy is.

What I Read Last Week:
...Click the images to go to my reviews on Goodreads...

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
Gypsy Heat by Jillian Neal 
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
Lost & Found by Nicole Williams 
Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle 
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray ♥ ½
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre 
Burying Water by K.A. Tucker 

My least favorite read of this month was Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. It took me two months to finish up this book and the action didn't come until the end, but it wasn't as awesome as The Diviners was. I tried to love it, but I just couldn't. My favorite is definitely Burying Water by K.A Tucker because it had so much passion, anger, betrayal, deceit and drama. I lovedddddd it!

This Week's TBR

The last week in the month and I only plan to read 3 books. My current read and these two review books. I can't believe august is going to be over!

How was your week in regards to books?