Week in Review #5

Hello loves!

This was a pretty great reading week for me considering I had so much free time with my little one being gone! I read a total of 10 books and I'm just too excited for next week!

Currently Reading
I am too stoked to read this book! I have been enjoying this series and I'm just excited to see what's in store for Cade and Hannah!!!

What I Read Last Week
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo ♥
Pure Abandon by Jeannine Colette 
Transformed by E.V. Fairfall 
Dare to Love: The Celebrity Dare by Kaira Rouda 
Clockwork Menagerie by Karen Kincy 
Worth It by Linda Kage 
A Million Suns by Beth Revis 
No Weddings by Kat & Stone Bastion 
One Funeral by Kat & Stone Bastion 
Two Bar Mitzvahs by Kat & Stone Bastion 

My favorite read this past week has to be A Million Suns by Beth Revis because it seriously blew my mind! I was so engrossed and shocked by all the twists, turns, lies and truths revealed. I didn't have a least favorite because I truly enjoyed each and every book I read this past week.

This Week's TBR
I am so excited to get to these books. The top row are books that I need to read for reviews and the bottom row are books I want to read for enjoyment. I am just excited to dive into this mash up of genres, new worlds and authors.

What are you going to read this coming week?