Speed Review: At His Service: Parts 1-4 by Suzanne Rock

At His Service: Parts 1-4 At His Service: Parts 1-4 by Suzanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC copy through NetGalley.

This was such a great novel! I loved Leo and Karin's relationship and the whole Perconti gang. As different as Leo and Karin were they meshed well together. Suzanne Rock created such an outstanding novel.

Leo is the head owner of a chain of hotels that he runs with his brother Marco. He goes to the flagship hotel to get things prepared for his sister's wedding. While there he sees Karin and assumes she is their for pleasure. Unbeknowing to him, she is a staff member. Karin not once stops to tell him the truth until it's too late and runs away. That begins a cat and mouse chase between the two.

I love how they tried to fight their feelings for each other and even in the midst of all the craziness around them in their personal lives, within the job and with their ex's they manage to come together mentally, physically and business wise.

Danika is a ruthless bitch and Jason Stone is a heartless bastard. I'm glad they broke Leo and Karin's heart because it lead these two brokenhearted people to something special.

My mind is blown at the end when Arianna runs and falls in love with Karin's ex -- OMG, I need to read For His Pleasure like now!

View all my reviews