Book Review: Frenched by Melanie Harlow

Frenched Frenched by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was unbelievably beautiful. Melanie has created such a profound romance that was both full of lust and unexpected love. Not to mention the location being Paris is just perfection.

Mia was prepared for the best day of her life -- her wedding day -- but a week before the big "I Do's" her fiance, Tucker, called it off. Now she's been wallowing in her sorrow and hold up in her place. Her friends convinced her to turn the honeymoon trip to Paris into a personal trip so she does. Mia was definitely annoying a few times for me because she's so caught up with her life being perfect and on a timeline. I loved that her trip to Paris allowed her to experience life without the rules, timeline and deadlines. I did love her lists though because they kept the story funny.

Lucas is definitely an awesome guy. He's smart, hardworking, loves his family but he doesn't foresee marriage in his life. He has lived a very lively life between living in New York and Paris with his parents. I loved how bold he was, I loved his sweet, chivalrous side and even his dominate side. I'm team Lucas all the way!!!

Tucker is big douche bag. I mean not only did he cancel on his wedding day, but he "celebrated" in Vegas and then shows up to Paris like everything will go back to normal. I totally don't like him and I'm happy Mia walked away this time from him. Tucker and Mia were doomed to fail from the beginning.

I'm definitely going to read Yanked to see if Mia and Lucas can continue with their long distance relationship.

View all my reviews