Book Review: The Submissive by Tara Sue Me

The Submissive The Submissive by Tara Sue Me
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an awesome BDSM read!!! Such a fantastic love story between a billionaire and a librarian. Not to mention, the sex scenes are scorching hot and will leave you thirsty.

Nathaniel is a CEO and must have control in all aspects of his life. He has had an eye out on one particular woman for quite some time. He has fallen for her years ago. Now he has the chance of a lifetime to be her dominant, but he keeps his walls up.

Abigail is a librarian looking for something more in a relationship, especially sexually. She has been single for some time and hasn't had sex in over 3 years. She has had an eye out for Nathaniel for sometime and now has the chance of a lifetime to be his submissive. What she didn't expect was to fall in love.

I totally love Nathaniel and Abigail's relationship. Abby is very naive to the "lifestyle" but her willingness to learn is amazing. She is easy going, fun and loves literature in every aspect. At times she can be shy, but when it came to knowing what she wanted from Nathaniel as her Dom and a man she simply exuded such confidence and elegance.

Nathaniel is a hard ass that is stubborn. He tries to keep everything in order and stay in control, but I loved that he allowed himself to lose control and fall into his emotions. I loved his sweet, vulnerable side when he allowed it to surface. He is very fun and loving as well.

I love how Abby took the time to really learn Nathaniel and not push his buttons. I love how they bonded together and were able to separate the "lifestyle" from regular fun. I didn't like how Nathaniel treated her after his walls broke down, but I loved how he fixed things.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and reading it from Abby's point of view. Now, I'm ready for the next book to see things from Nathaniel's perspective in The Dominant

View all my reviews