Speed Review: Yanked by Melanie Harlow

Yanked Yanked by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a cute novella. I loved reading up on Mia and Lucas after reading Frenched. This was amazing to read how they both changed for the better. Mia finally got her man to live with her, Lucas finally maned up and got over his fear. They were just too damn adorable together.

Of course the sex scenes had me fanning myself because they were hot, but more so the connection between the two of them was impeccable. I couldn't imagine Mia and Lucas not being together. As for this Jessica character, she was just a sour puss for not being able to get Lucas back. I felt like she was trying to pull a Tucker move.

Enjoyed the ending and I really hope Mia and Lucas make an appearance in the other novels; Forked and Floored. I want to know more on their wedding and even babies!

View all my reviews