Top 10 Anticipated Books for 2016

Hello my loves!
For those of you who missed my post from yesterday, I simply listed my top 15 reads of 2015. Today I want to share my top 10 anticipated books for 2016. This year I don't plan to buy a ton of books, but there are a few books that have been on my to-buy list for this year.

1. One with You by Sylvia Day
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
3. The Crown by Kiera Cass
4. A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas
5. Throne of Glass book 5 by Sarah J. Maas -- I need a title!!!!
6. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
7. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
8. Starflight by Melissa Landers
9. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
10. The Siren by Kiera Cass

I cannot wait for these books to be published so that I can finish up on some series and just enjoy the characters and world again.

What are your anticipated books for 2016?