Review: High

High High by Zara Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woah -- I was totally not expecting that type of confession from Zachary at the end, like what?! That had me in a shock, but I think I know how it happened considering his toy room and all.

I absolutely enjoyed how sweet, simple and erotic this story was. The Indigo Club just sounds so fun and exciting. I felt bad for Bethany and what her ex did -- any woman finding out her man is gay is seriously a painful thing to hear, see and find out. However, she was very fierce! She may have been heartbroken, but she still had her groove. She was spunky, sarcastic and had such a huge heart. I totally enjoyed her.

Zachary is successful, hot and knows how to keep things straightforward -- except when it comes to his secrets. I enjoyed his blunt remarks and how loving he was towards Bethany from first sight. He knew what he wanted and made sure he could have it the right way. He never did anything out of spite, but he tried to keep his secrets hidden for so long.

The connection between Bethany and Zachary was amazing in every sense. They both were drawn to one another and fell for one another. The sex was always out of this world between those two, but Zach's secret ultimately "ruined" them in sense.

I'm excited to see how things play out in the sequel, Higher because seriously that ending killed me!

View all my reviews