Review: Higher

Higher Higher by Zara Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful! Zachary and Bethany are absolutely fabulous. They are sex craved adults that love one another so deeply it makes me cry. I totally loved the up and down moments between the two of them ever since Zachary told her his secret.

Bethany was a lot more bold in this book. She was able to ignore her body's feelings longer because she wanted answers. I like how she tried to do what she thought was best for her. She went back to work, she tried to keep her distance from Zachary, but love always prevails.

Zachary was a lot more open and vulnerable in this book. He slowly began to lay everything out on the table for Bethany. He tried everything and every way possible to keep Bethany from leaving him. He fell in love for the first time and didn't want to lose that.

The romance was of course outstanding and that sex was just dreamy! I loved seeing how they interacting together. Despite everything that was thrown at them to end their relationship they stood strong and firm in their love for each other. Zach helped Bethany overcome her fears and Bethany helped Zach to let go of the past and love.

The ending was absolute perfection and I couldn't be happier for them. Hopefully they make an appearance in the next few stories, but I'm said their story is over. Loved it and can't wait to read Spiral next. I'm interested to see how the new characters have fun on the Indigo Lounge.

View all my reviews