Review: Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As usual I'm blown away by the love Cat and Bones have for each other. I finally got my wish for Cat which was exciting especially since she has some awesome new powers. I felt so bad for Justina -- I nearly cried for her, but she'll be even funnier now. Vlad is seriously an awesome guy. I had my suspicions, but now I don't. He rocks! Mencheres is crazy -- but I guess he did what he had to for his people and it all turned out well in the end for the couple. This whole Gregor thing is in-freaking-sane! I mean that was a world wind!

This series is action packed with some awesome gory details...a phenomenal paranormal series with such amazing paranormal beings. I can't express how much I love each character, whether they are against or for Cat. Each character brings such a uniqueness to this story and they help the story develop in such a profound way. As always, I'm glad this isn't doused in major sex scenes, but the few scenes that are there are freaking steamy!

With every book there are more obstacles for Cat and Bones to face. I'm excited to see how things continue on with them now that Cat has changed in many ways. Will they finally have this darn wedding? Ugh, I love them so much. Excited for This Side of the Grave and all the drama and action that will take place.

View all my reviews