Review: Take the Fall

Take the Fall Take the Fall by Marquita Valentine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARc copy through NetGalley for review.

Take the Fall was an absolute heart gripping, steamy contemporary romance with erotic aspects to it. I absolutely love Marquita Valentine. Her novels always keep me gripped from start to finish. Never a dull moment when reading her work. This was full of love and so much joy.

Rowan and Seth were absolutely freaking cute together! I loved them!!! They were both fireballs. Rowan tried to shut off her emotions towards Seth, but her body knew him too well. Seth came back to right his wrongs and get his girl back. Their history together is absolutely cute. They definitely hit that rough patch once Seth got locked up, but I'm so happy he finally realized that Rowan was his life, his home, his love and fixed it. They are just destined for awesome things!

Jase and Piper are just total opposites, but they can definitely balance each other out. I think it's cute how they both liked each other, but never really acted on it out of fear. I definitely plan to read on in the series and find out what happens for Jase and Piper because they are absolutely cute!

View all my reviews