Review: This Side of the Grave

This Side of the Grave This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good book, not as awesome as the other books, but I still enjoyed this one nonetheless. Once more, Cat continues to grow and become such a powerful being. She learns to hone her skills and even gets new ones thanks to the ghoul queen Marie. Marie herself is just badass! Bones is just amazing in his love for Cat. He continues to grow as well. As a couple they can be absolutely unstoppable. I enjoyed the whole drama with Apollyon because it helped Cat become a superior person. I couldn't believe the whole thing with Don...I cried, but that ending left me shocked!

The characters are all so amazing and seeing them grow and change just makes it so heartwarming. I'm excited for the next book.

View all my reviews