Review: Bad Bitch

Bad Bitch Bad Bitch by Christina Saunders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Received an ARC through NetGalley.

This was a pretty damn awesome book! This was full of action which I honestly didn't expect. From the title, I thought this would be doused in erotic sex scenes, but it wasn't. This was just perfect in every way from the romance to the unexpected twists to the characters. I was amazed!

Evan is known to everyone as a bad bitch. She's feisty, bossy, a mistress to some and takes no bullshit from anyone. She's also a great defense attorney. What intrigued me the most about her is how she used her demeanor to protect herself. She may act hardcore, but deep down she is a woman that is afraid of being alone and dealing with things from her past. I loved her attitude and how quick she would lash out at people. She was a great female character.

Lincoln is hot prosecutor. He came to New York to take down a client of Evan's, but he also wanted big fish. What he didn't realize was the danger it would put Evan in. After a night of fun, he fell in love with her and decided to protect her at all cost. Lincoln was simply amazing. He may have been aggressive when it came to sex and arguing with men, but he as absolute sweet. I loved how he shared his vulnerable side with Evan with nothing expected back. He was a change from normal jerks in contemporary romance and erotic novels. Loved him!

With all that drama that happened the last few chapters I was thrown into a whirlwind of emotions. Christina Saunders can definitely write some amazing stories. Can't wait to read Hardass next!

View all my reviews