Review: The Vampires' Birthright

The Vampires' Birthright The Vampires' Birthright by Aiden James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Received a review copy through the publisher.

The Vampires' Birthright is a pretty good sequel. I enjoyed the characters as I did in the first book. Racco, Garvan, Gustav, Chanson, Tyreen and the others are all awesome. They are like one big happy family protecting each other. Txema has definitely changed now that she is a mother to an adorable little girl. She has a lot more fight in her even though she still gets scared every now and then. I'm glad she was able to see Peter again, but everything that Peter went through tore me to pieces. I can't believe all that Ralu is doing. I hope they can save Peter.

The whole romance thing annoys me for some reason. I loved Txema with Peter, but I like her better with Garvan. For some reason her and Racco just irritate me. More so because he had a relationship and two kids with Chanson (Txema's cousin) and there's just something about him that makes me concerned.

Overall, this was pretty good. It didn't have a lot of action, but the end definitely was action packed. Definitely can't wait to read the third book.

View all my reviews