August Wrap Up & September TBR

Today's post is about my monthly wrap up and tbr. I did extremely well for the month of August. I read a total of 40 books ranging between review books, NetGalley arcs, library books and physical books. I'm definitely pleased with the amount of books I read this month.


I think my favorite reads of August are Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. My least favorite books are The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.

September should be an exciting month especially since I'll be home alone again with my son with more quiet time to read. Also this a month of some pretty awesome new releases -- especially Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas -- who else is excited for this release next week?


That's about 14 or so books total for this month and I'm definitely excited to read them all. I hope they are all 4 stars and up rating wise for me -- but I can only hope.

What's your TBR for this month?