Book Review | Moonlight Prince by Karpov Kinrade

Title: Moonlight Prince

Author: Karpov Kinrade

Series: Vampire Girl #4

Age: Adult

Genres: Paranormal Romance

Publication Date: January 31, 2017

Publisher: Daring Books

Source: Kindle

Purchase: Amazon | B&N 

Synopsis: 
From USA TODAY bestselling series Vampire Girl, comes the next book in the saga: Moonlight Prince. For fans of Twilight, A Shade of Vampire, and Outlander, experience a fantasy romance with an original twist on an old tale.

I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother.

My Rating: 

My Thoughts:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! This was freaking amazing! I just can't deal with this book being over, I literally want to curl up in a corner and cry my eyes out for the end of this.

UGHHHH -- I love Fen and Arianna! They are freaking amazing and everything about this novel gave me the feels.

I don't even know how to review this book without spoiling it for others...I die!!!

Arianna has become stronger than ever and she is now carrying the child of her and Fen!! Freaking amazing. I loved watching Arianna grow from the first book to the end. Her goal of saving the fae was noble and she stood by it to the end. She is a beautiful person in and out and Yami was freaking awesome!

Fenris, the Prince of Wrath is just amazing! After reading this I love him even more because he is truly a prince to be afraid. He was the Prince and he had the same goal as Arianna: helping the fae. There were parts where I wanted to slap him, but overall Fen is amazing, loving, strong, powerful and I'm just glad he stood up and took his rightful place as the new King of Inferna! I'm also glad he admitted his true feelings for Arianna.

Lucian is a horrible father. He had an amazing goal, but his intentions towards that goal were horrible. The princes as usual are separated and it's crazy!!!! I love Asher and Dean! Tavian and Kayla are freaking amazing. OMG Arianna's dad was amazing...Just so many feels.

All in all I honestly loved this story!!! The ending was perfect fit for the Moonlight Prince and Midnight Star. I highly recommend this series to any and all paranormal, vampire or fae lovers. It will take you on a ride.

Have you read this book?